Hong Kong, China
HELLO Hong kong
Hong Kong is located in the southern coast of The People’s republic of China. The former British colony consists of three main areas, the territories, the northern peninsula and Hong Kong Island. Hong Kong is the embodiment of Yin and Yan, the Chinese concept of Balance. It is filled with neighborhood’s that resonate with Chinese and Colonial tradition. For visitors Hong Kong offers some of the most intense shopping, sight-seeing and dining experiences yet moments of stillness await every turn.
Places to visit in Hong Kong-
- Victoria Peak-Highest Peak on Hong Kong Island with beautiful telescopic views.
- Hong Kong Disneyland- Iconic theme amusement park.
- Lantau Island – It has Lantau peak and the famous Tian Tan Buddha statue.
- Ocean Park is another theme park here
- Victoria Harbour- One of the top most tourist attraction, it is the most busy harbour and they put up night time light shows.
- Hong Kong Museum of History
- Hong Kong Wetland Park
Faith is an integral part of local life. Everywhere you go, you will smell the incense from Shrines; it has around 600 places of worship. Visit the Cheung Chau Island, Wong Tai Sin Temple and Chi Lin Nunnery.
Shopping is almost a religion in Hong Kong, from opulent malls to the bustling markets of Temple Street, tax free Hong Kong is a Heaven for bargain hunters. Tsim Sha Tsui and Peak Tower are the best shopping Centre and for street shopping you can go to Mong Kok. Stanley Market is famous for souvenirs and street cloths.
Stunning variety of food is available in Hong Kong. Some of the must eats of are-
- Kam’s Roast Goose in 1 Star Michelin
- Kau Kee Beef Brisket
- Tin Ho Wan at 1 Michelin Star
- Mak Man KEE Wanton
- Tai Cheong Bakery
Hong Kong is a place of contrast after dark too. Enjoy the bustle of the night market or just sit back and relax by the cool of the harbour. That’s pure Yin and Yan; that’s pure Hong Kong!!